CIBC Software Documentation
This page contains links to the documentation for the various software projects that are being developed as part of the 'Center for Integrative BioMedical Computing'.
- SCIRun/BioPSE - Problem Solving Environment for BioMedical Applications
- Seg3D - Volume processing and segmentation software.
- ImageVis3D - Volume rendering software.
- map3d - A scientific visualization application written to display and edit complex, three-dimensional geometric models and scalar, time-based data associated with those models.
How to get an account
All content on this wiki is public and can be viewed without an account. If you are a developer or a user with something to contribute about our software, you may request an account so you can edit pages. In order to combat wiki spam we have had to remove the ability for users to create their own accounts. To get an account, please contact the webmaster (webmaster [at] sci.utah.edu). Please include your full name, a desired username, your position or affiliation with SCI or a SCI collaborator if any, and if you're not with SCI please describe what you'd like to contribute on the wiki.
- Wiki Errata - Notes on common page editing practices.